Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Cart Corral

Ok, time for me go on a whinge! I’m constantly amazed how retail outlets will put cart corrals in their parking lots and people are too lazy to use them.

Sometimes I try to be understanding. Maybe the corral is far away and the person has a child they have to tend to. (This never stops me, but I know it can be a challenge.) But most of the time that I witness a cart dump, it turns out to be some dimwit who apparently can’t be bothered. And the ones that really get me are the ones who are just a space or two away, or a mere cross of the driving space! AAARGG!

I wish I has a dime for every time I entered say, the parking lot of Walmart, it’s busy as all heck and spaces are few. I approach a spot between a couple of cars and, wham-o, there’s a cart smack in the middle of the spot. Why can’t people just have some common consideration! Would it really kill them to walk a little distance and put the cart in the corral?

No comments: